atbm6441 is 2.4ghz, 1t1r, ieee 802.11b/g/n low power wi-fi chip with 2mbytes embedded flash memory. wi-fi can always be connected to ap and the system can be woken up via network.
• atbm6441 includes wi-fi protocol accelerator, low power mcu, multiple interface and power-management subsystem
• support ieee 802.11 b/g/n and 20mhz bandwidth
• 32bits cpu core with speed up to 160mhz
• wi-fi can always be connected to ap with long battery lift and the system can be woken up via network
• wi-fi protocol stack runs on chip, and support 20mbps sdio video transmission simultaneously
• built-in 512kb sram
• built-in 16m bits (2m bytes) spi flash memory and support firmware encryption protection in flash memory
• built-in 1024bits efuse
• support wep, wpa, wpa2, wpa3 personal, and aes128, tkip hardware crypto engine
• update firmware via uart and spi, support ota by host soc via sdio interface
• 24.0mhz crystal with internal oscillator
• flexible rtc clock source from on-chip rc oscillator or external 32.768khz crystal. to use external 32.768khz crystal can reduce power consumption in sleep mode.
• 3.3v single power or 3.3v and 1.4v dual power supplies for battery powered product
• 6x6mm2, 48pin qfn package
• two channels 10bit sar adcs
• 19 configurable gpios
• 19 configurable pwm signal outputs, and output 12 channels pwm signal simultaneously
• tow i2c interfaces, support master/slave mode
• tow i2s interfaces, support input/output
• multiple two wires and four wires uart
• two standard spi, support master/slave mode
• sdio 2.0 compliant interface
battery powered products:
• ip camera
• smart door bell
• smart peephole
• smart door lock
for more technical documents, please click "login" or "register" and download from customer center.
technical support: contact us.