atbm6431 is 2.4ghz, 1t1r, ieee 802.11b/g/n wi-fi iot chip with 2mbytes embedded flash memory.
• integrated low power mcu, 1t1r 2.4ghz rf circuit, ieee 802.11b/g/n mac, baseband and power management system.
• support ieee 802.11 b/g/n and 20mhz bandwidth (iot mode doesn't support 40mhz as default.)
• hardware accelerated tcp/ip protocol
• support wpa, wpa2, and hardware crypto engine for advanced fast security, including aes128/192/256. sha1, sha256, md5, etc.
• integrated 160mhz 32bit mcu
• integrated 256kb sram, and 80kb free space for user applications
• integrated 2mb (16mbits) flash memory, and support data encryption of firmware in flash
• upgrade firmware via uart, i2c and spi interface
• support ota firmware upgrade
• support low cost 24mhz or 40mhz cyrstal
• embedded ldo, only need 3.3v power supply
• 5x5 qfn 40pin package
• 10bits single channel sar adc
• 15 x configurable gpios
• 10 x configurable pwms, support 10hkz or higher high frequency dimming
• 2 x i2c, support master/slave mode
• 2 x uart
• 2 x spi, support master/slave mode
• 1 x sdio 2.0
• 1 x usb 2.0
• 1 x jtag
• smart socket, smart lighting
• smart air condition control panel
• smart home
• smart appliances
• industrial wi-fi devices
for more technical documents, please click "login" or "register" and download from customer center.
technical support: contact us.